Saturday, March 24, 2012

Free Snowmen Digi Scrapbook Kit




There is always a pros and cons of releasing this kit in a post.  I don't have some of the alphabets zipped yet.  
It's a cute idea but can be a chore to put together.  I still love it.  Don't get me wrong.  It's just taking a while 
to zip up and re-format.  Did I mention I never thought my sites would get this big?  I hope you'll be patient. 
But here it is, like it is, for what it is... or like my 5 year old nephew learned in Kindergarten, "You get what 
you get and you don't throw a fit." To download individual PNG images left click image to enlarge. 
Right click enlarged image and "Save Image As..." to download.

Preview leads to 1 paper.  Kit below in parts below.
View large Preview here.
 
 


Download an 8X10 INCH PAPER HERE.
  BELOW ARE WHITE SNOWFLAKES, FLOATING ON A
 TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND.  THE SNOWFLAKES
 ARE FROM PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 3 STAMPs.  
They're here.  I promise.  They're hard to see on a 
white background.  If you enlarge the image by 
clicking on it you won't see it because they're white
snowflakes and blogger will give them a white 
background.... I feel like I'm selling the Emperor's 
New Clothes here. Right click and "image save as" to
get the png file.
   
 

No comments: