Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Newsprint" Free Scrapbook Kit with Alphabet, Papers, and PNG Elements

HERE IS TODAY'S FREEBIE!  THIS FREE SCRAPBOOK KIT INCLUDES A NEWSPRINT ALPHABET, 5 PAPERS, THREE PNG FRAMES, 3 PNG SILK FLOWERS, A WOODEN LEAF AND FLOWER (JUST FOR FUN-BECAUSE I CAN), WOOD RICRACK, YOUR VERY OWN MODEL T FORD, AND A PRETTY JAZZY HAT.


My burnt red polka dot squirmed its way into today's kit.  I was going for neutral at first but I needed more color and what says color on a scrapbook page like those Halloween dots? 







I love the magic I can do with my Photshop Elements and its an old version. I'm excited to see what the new version can do.



Thursday's Freebie Kit is alive and ready for you:
Wow, that's sunny compared to Wednesday's Newsprint.  I'm heading for sunglasses.








Another Free Kit:









-->

My Denim Freebie is now available:




















My husband lives in fedoras, only his aren't two or even twenty dollars... I wish.  While I was wishing I found this vintage Sears ad and emailed it to him for a laugh.  I was wishing for perfect newsprint and couldn't find that just perfect one,when I remembered somewhere, buried in my email, was this ad.













-->






See, this is why I love Photoshop.  It has all these little extras like cookie-cutters that make borders like the one below.  2 seconds and voila, I look a lot classier than I really am.


____________________________________________________________________
GE-e_0009_Model_T_Ford_Vintage_Car
This file has been moved to GrannyEnchanted.Com
Please excuse our dust while we move.
_____________________________________________________________________________
I found this on a "Lulu Mae" site.  So darling.  They have a few darling hats on that page







Did you see yesterday's post with the Red Polka Dot Alphabet?  Find it below.  All my scrapbook creations, kits, papers, embellishments, and alphabets are free!



2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Afirmbeliever said...

LOVE your work. Thanks so much for sharing.